Pure Form Omega should be apart of EVERY recovering diabetic's approach to getting healthy again!
1. Diabetes is really the end result of longer term inflammation. Inflammation is the result of cells not getting adequate nutrients to survive or exposure to environmental toxins. They release inflammatory chemicals to call attention to the body to help. When the entire body is malnourished in our world of excess calories, we accumulate fat, especially toxic abdominal fat.
2. As we gain abdominal fat, we get more insulin resistant. Insulin levels rise, driving more sugar into fat cells accelerating weight gain. Higher sugars occur when the body literally cannot keep up with demand. Although we classically think that it is the higher sugars that cause long term damage, in fact damage starts occurring much earlier. Intervention at the earliest stages is critical.
3. There are 2 very good ways to tell if you’re pre-diabetic. The first is walk towards the wall; if your belly hits the wall first, you need to change. Another more scientific way is to measure your abdomen around and if it more than half your height, you’re obese and need to take corrective steps immediately.
4. The long term complications are indeed dire and painful. It can start with numbness, especially of the feet with burning, chronic pain. This is a result of blood vessels to the nerves in your feet dying off. Eventually the blood stops flowing to your feet and problems grow greater. There is high risk of infection and amputation. There is also a high risk of having a heart attack. The 5 year mortality of diabetes at this stage is higher than most cancers, a very painful and disturbing way to die.
5. Simply NO, it is not genetic and you cannot blame genes for the problem. Diabetes is a lifestyle disease (type 2) and can be addressed through simple dietary changes and supplementation. A ketogenic diet works best but should be approached in a knowledgeable way. The Atkins diet is a form of ketogenic diet and has stood the test of time. Always eat organic, avoid toxins, which can complicate your recovery.
How does Pure Form Omega® fit in? PFO is the highest quality, plant-based fats that you require on a daily basis for optimal cellular health. It makes your cells more insulin sensitive allowing easier control of your blood sugars. It is proven clinically to heal diabetic foot ulcers (as seen in our partnered study with the University of Miami) and improve cardiovascular risk (as seen in our IOWA study). It should be a part of every recovering diabetic’s approach to getting healthy again and it a critical component to any ketogenic diet. It is organic, cold-pressed seed oils, extracted under a blanket of nitrogen. There is a nitrogen bubble in each capsule so there is no need for preservatives. It is also the perfect blend of Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids required by your body’s physiology. It is highly anti-inflammatory due to the presence of a fatty acid called GLA.
Try it today and feel the difference. Just like Cheryl did;
"My name is Cheryl and I am 61..type 2 diabetic for 10 years...experienced joint pain blurred vision weight gain and side effects of medications including high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Mitch recommended trying Pure Form Omega®'s about a year ago. Since I have been taking them my blood sugar A1C results have dropped from 12 to 7.3 blood pressure has dropped from 152/92 to 138/78 without meds and my cholesterol levels both HDL and LDL are improving. My hair was thinning and growing slowly..and I was always tired...since starting the Pure Form Omega®'s, hair is growing I walk without limping...vision is no longer get blurred and I just feel so much better.”
The Only Oral Supplement Shown to Improve Healing and Cosmetic Outcomes!
Pure Form Omega® Natural has the optimal 2.5 to 1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 from organic, plant-based sources which is optimal for human physiology.
Dr. Jeff Matheson, MDCM
Dr. Jeff Matheson obtained an HBSc (Biochem) degree from University of Western Ontario, followed by a his MDCM Degree (doctor of medicine, teacher of surgery) from McGill University in 1991. He was a full-time Emergency Room physician for 15 years, Medical Director of Med-Emerg Inc from 1998-2013, Founder of CPM Medical Clinics (pain management) which became the largest provider of pain management in Canada 2005 to present, setting standards to which all clinics must be certified by the College of Physicians and Surgeons Ontario. He has trained over 70 physicians in the practice of pain management, established the Headache, Migraine and Pain Treatment Centre in Ajax Oct 2013- a new, non-narcotic approach to pain management using neuroplasticity principles. Jeff is one of the founders of Pure Life Science Corp.