The more I research, the more benefits I find. A recent article came out about Pumpkin Seed Oil, a major component of Pure Form Omega®. I have personally seen all 11 of these “side benefits” in my patient population. When taken in proper, weight-based dosing, Pure Form Omega® provides the amount of pumpkin seed oil necessary to see all of these positive effects. In fact there is no theoretical maximum dose of the oils and I’ve seen some very sick patients use up to 45 capsules a day with no ill effects.
Of the benefits that most people would be interested in, I would think that for men, hair growth is dominant. There is good evidence and good biochemistry that when taken in quantity, Pure Form Omega® can promote hair growth1 and interestingly, the same mechanism that promotes hair growth also helps your prostate.2 Both are very important to men’s health.
And just because it has benefits for men, don’t think it doesn’t help women. Two of the components of Pure Form Omega® are well known to help women going through menopause. Both the pumpkin seed oil3 and Evening Primrose Oil4 help get rid of hot flashes associated with menopause. As another side benefit, they also improve the lipid profile associated with menopause (they fix your cholesterol) so you can avoid medications. The hair growth benefits also happen in women, your hairdresser will notice. I’ve literally heard from 100’s of women about how much better their hair is on Pure Form Omega®.
Just briefly, to recap the article, there are 11 Benefits of Pumpkin Seed oil that have been clinically proven. They are;
- Inhibit prostate growth
- Control Post-menopausal symptoms including fix cholesterol
- Lower risk of kidney stones
- Reduce cardiovascular and liver disease
- Reduce acetaminophen toxicity on liver
- Reduce arthritis
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Reduce intestinal parasites in dogs
- Reduce insomnia and anxiety
- Reduce baldness
- Reduce overactive bladder.
Well that is quite a list, and that is only the clinically proven effects. The combination of oils in Pure Form Omega® has many other effects that cannot all be listed here. The best thing you can do is try it and see what it does for you. I cannot stress enough that the effects are dose related, so make sure you are taking enough to get these benefits and let us know what happens. The different effects our clients get always surprise us.
REFERENCED ARTICLE: Pumpkin Seeds: 11 Evidence-Based Health Benefits - GreenMedInfo
1. Effect of Pumpkin Seed Oil on Hair Growth in Men with Androgenetic Alopecia: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial - US National Library of Medicine
2. Inhibition of the experimental induction of benign prostatic hyperplasia: a possible role for fluted pumpkin (Telfairia occidentalis Hooks f.) seeds - US National Library of Medicine
3. Improvement in HDL cholesterol in postmenopausal women supplemented with pumpkin seed oil: pilot study - PubMed
4. The effect of oral evening primrose oil on menopausal hot flashes: a randomized clinical trial - PubMed
The Only Oral Supplement Shown to Improve Healing and Cosmetic Outcomes!
Pure Form Omega® Natural has the optimal 2.5 to 1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 from organic, plant-based sources which is optimal for human physiology.
Dr. Jeff Matheson, MDCM
Dr. Jeff Matheson obtained an HBSc (Biochem) degree from University of Western Ontario, followed by a his MDCM Degree (Doctor of Medicine, Master of Surgery) from McGill University in 1991. He was a full-time Emergency Room physician for 15 years, Medical Director of Med-Emerg Inc from 1998-2013, Founder of CPM Medical Clinics (pain management) which became the largest provider of pain management in Canada 2005 to present, setting standards to which all clinics must be certified by the College of Physicians and Surgeons Ontario. He has trained over 70 physicians in the practice of pain management, established the Headache, Migraine and Pain Treatment Centre in Ajax Oct 2013- a new, non-narcotic approach to pain management using neuroplasticity principles. Jeff is one of the founders of Pure Life Science Corp.